Parents & Students,
The Band Booster Officers are in need of your help! We have SEVERAL slots open for the St Henry game on Friday October 25th. We cannot run the concessions without parent volunteers!! ALL proceeds go back to the bands to pay for outings the bands take throughout the year, pay for some of the supplies the students use in class and so on.
Also, please keep in mind, this is Band Senior Night. If you are a parent of a student in grades 5-8, please consider especially signing up for this game so the high school parents can enjoy halftime watching their student perform!
We appreciate everyone who has volunteered this year so far. Your help has not gone unnoticed!! If you are available to help, please consider signing up on the website!
Please go to https://cavalierband.org/boosters/sign-ups/ and sign up today!
Thank you for your help and support
Thank you for a successful Sub and Burrito sale, assembly, and pick-up! This is our oldest and most successful fundraiser. The profits made go directly to benefitting the students in many different ways. We appreciate everyone’s support!
Special Thanks to:
Jay Knapschaefer and Knaps
Tim and Susan Moorman
CEVS custodial staff
CEVS kitchen staff for allowing us to use the kitchen
All parent and student volunteers
Coldwater vs. Anna
Dress: Full Uniform
Be prepared for a cooler evening. Layers.
Keep up the great work- I am proud of all of you!
The 7th grade band will be attending The Ohio State University Marching Band’s annual Youth Concert on November 1st. The concert will be held on the OSU campus at the Mershon Auditorium. Thank you to the Band Boosters for providing the tickets and transportation for this outstanding musical opportunity! The only money the students will need is for lunch at the Tuttle Mall food court. Students will need to arrive at school that day by 7:00 am and will need picked up from school at 3:30 pm.
We are in need of 4 chaperones. Please email Mr. Ruckman at email@example.com if you are interested in chaperoning.
Parents & Students,
The Band Sub and Burrito Sale assembly is here!
- Distribution day: Saturday, October 19th from 9-12
- Students in grades 6-12 are expected to help with assembly (5th grade is welcome also). Please plan to arrive between 7:30-7:45. Doughnuts and juice will be provided)
- Parent volunteers: If you did not fill out a volunteer form but would like to help, please feel free to join us. We appreciate and rely on and your help!
Thank you for your continued support!
FB vs. DSJ
Friday, October 11th
Run Through at Practice Field 5:30
March to Stadium 6:15
- The 7-8 grade bands will sit with the HS Band during the game.
- Students should wear Coldwater Clothing- or Orange and Black. Dress appropriately for the weather- I would suggest layering.
- Following the game the students will march back to the Band Room. Students may be picked up in the South parking lot of the school.
- Students may purchase food/drinks at the concession stands during the 3rd quarter.