Band Camp is fast approaching! Please take care of all materials and supplies before the first rehearsal. Details from the previous post can be found below.
A few reminders for a healthy and productive start:
- Remember to to wear athletic shoes to all rehearsals. No flip flops, sandals, bare feet etc.
- Drink plenty of water and bring a water bottle to every rehearsal.
- Bring a lunch for the 9-3 rehearsal days. You will not be permitted to leave the school on those days.
- Dress for the weather and don’t forget your sunscreen. We will be spending several hours outside each day.
- You will receive copies of all music at our first rehearsal on July 14th 6-9pm.
I look forward to seeing everyone! So that we may have a successful start to the 2021-22 season, please review and take care of the following by the listed deadlines (Click BOLD CAPITALIZED LINKS):
- UPDATE YOUR INFO
- Please coordinate your family/work calendar with the band calendar. It is vital that we accomplish as much as possible during our summer practices. Your attendance at all of our practices is necessary to accomplish all of our goals.
- Please familiarize yourself with the Board approved band handbook. Most importantly, please review the Grading and Attendance portion. While attendance is mandatory for band events, we do realize that there are occasions where it a student may need to request an excused absence. This is done through the EXCUSED ABSENCE FORM.
- SUMMER UNIFORM
- The Band Boosters have ordered shirts for all students at no additional cost to the families. Students are responsible for providing a pair of khaki shorts for summer performances.
- MARCHING BAND SUPPLY LIST
- Please review the supply list and note the delivery time necessary for marching shoes and some supplies. Students will want to have the shoes broken in by the Coldwater Picnic Parade. Please order these BEFORE the start of band camp.
- HS BAND FEES
- Band Fees are $55 for ALL students. Please do not send checks or cash to school. Payments are to be made online. Due by July 15th
Please sign up for REMIND TEXTS by doing the following:
text @coldband21 to the number 81010
Follow us on Facebook: The Coldwater Marching Band or Twitter:@CavBand1