I hope you are all looking forward to an exciting year as the “Pride of Coldwater”. You have made an OUTSTANDING choice to continue as a member of the band family. You will be representing yourselves, our school, and our community for thousands of spectators. We place a high expectation on our work ethic, appearance and performance. I am looking forward to seeing you. So that we may have a successful start to the 2022 season, please review and take care of the following by the listed deadlines (Click BOLD CAPITALIZED LINKS):
- UPDATE YOUR INFO
- Please coordinate your family/work calendar with the band calendar. It is vital that we accomplish as much as possible during our summer practices. Your attendance at all of our practices is necessary to accomplish all of our goals.
- Please familiarize yourself with the Board approved band handbook. Most importantly, please review the Grading and Attendance portion. While attendance is mandatory for band events, we do realize that there are occasions where it a student may need to request an excused absence. This is done through the EXCUSED ABSENCE FORM.
- SUMMER UNIFORM
- The Band Boosters have ordered shirts for all students at no additional cost to the families. Students are responsible for providing a pair of khaki shorts for summer performances.
- MARCHING BAND SUPPLY LIST
- Please review the supply list and note the delivery time necessary for marching shoes and some supplies. Students will want to have the shoes broken in by the Coldwater Picnic Parade. Please order these BEFORE the start of band camp.
- HS BAND FEES
- Band Fees are $55 for ALL students. Please do not send checks or cash to school. Payments are to be made online. Due by July 15th
Please sign up for REMIND TEXTS by doing the following:
text @cwband22 to the number 81010
Follow us on Facebook: The Coldwater Marching Band or Twitter:@CavBand1