I hope you are all looking forward to an exciting year as the “Pride of Coldwater”. You will be representing yourselves, our school, and our community for thousands of spectators. We place a high expectation on our work ethic, appearance and performance. I am looking forward to seeing you.
- Please coordinate your family/work calendar with the band calendar found HERE. With the HS band being split during the school day, it is vital that we accomplish as much as possible during our summer practices. Your attendance at all of our practices is necessary to accomplish all of our goals.
- Please familiarize yourself with the Board approved band handbook found HERE. Most importantly, please review the Grading and Attendance portion. While attendance is mandatory for band events, we do realize that there are occasions where it a student may need to request an excused absence. This is done through the Excused Absence Form found HERE.
- All students in HS Band need to fill out a new Summer Uniform Form found HERE. Shirts will be provided to all members at no additional const to members.
- A supply list (and Marching Band shoe order information) can be found HERE.
- Band Fees ($55 for ALL students) can be paid HERE.
- If you haven’t done so, please sign up for HS Band text reminders: enter 81010 and text @cavm
- Follow us on Facebook: The Coldwater Marching Band or Twitter:@CavBand1