To: band students/parents/guardians.
The following is your first assignment and will be a significant part of your 1st nine weeks participation grade.
- Go to cavalierband.org to familiarize yourself with the site. If you have not done so, please register for the website at https://cavalierband.org/members/register-my-info/
- Please review the Band Handbook found at: http://cavalierband.org/information/documents/
- Once you are registered, select the Booster menu and select “sign-ups” to volunteer for a spot in our concession stands or as a chaperone.
- Please label your instrument case with your first and last name. If you do not have an instrument case tag I have labels. I would strongly advise that you write down the make/model/ serial number of your instrument to keep at home.
- 5th-6th Grade band students-Please label your book, binder, and instrument case with your first and last name. 7th-8th students- Please label your binder and instrument with your first and last name.
- Any 6-8 Grade student who plays a school-owned instrument (including percussion) will need to complete and return the Instrument Rental Agreement
- When this is complete, you will need to read and electronically sign below and hit submit.
If you need a paper copy of any of these materials please have your student see me for a copy.