The Coldwater Band program would like to THANK YOU for your support of the young men and
women who participate in band. It is the support of people like YOU, that provides the
opportunity for growth and sustainability of the Coldwater Band Program. We truly value and
appreciate your support. 100% of your donation has stayed in the band program.
Since its inception, the Music is Instrumental campaign has provided:
● field trips
● new marching band uniforms and accessories
● guest instructors/clinicians
● technology upgrades (subscription to Finale, Music Theory software
● a computer workstation
● interactive projector for the band room,
● a Dynasty drumline,
● equipment trailer
● Two yearly senior college scholarships
● other rewards and incentives to all of the students involved in band.
This is all thanks to your financial assistance!
Our next set of financial goals include:
● Sound system and equipment carts for the Marching Band
● Starter instruments to begin a Steel Drum Ensemble
We would like to begin the process of purchasing components of these items prior to Marching Band
season and the beginning of the school year. Because of the time sensitive nature of this equipment,
we are kicking off next year’s Music Is Instrumental campaign early. If you wish to donate, please print and return the brochure that is attached below.
Music Is Instrumental Brochure
Thank you for your continued support!
VICKIE WENNING President
DENISE PETERSEN Vice President
LYNN KUNK Treasurer
TINA BRUNSWICK Secretary
DAN RUCKMANDirector of Bands